Really impressive advertisement done by SSI to promote Gemstone Warrior back in the 1994. All the elements look well balanced and either illustration and copy really are really evocative. This is really a good example of how a CRPG/Fantasy game advertisement can be evocative and informative at the same time.
- All the elements are distinct and placed with rational thinking
- Font style appropriate and readable
- Product name, category and detail follow the right hierarchy
- Superb and evocative illustration
- Game screenshots a bit to intrusive on the main visual
- Top red band too heavy
Image Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12690196@N04/1348568113/